We are excited to offer outdoor dining as part of the City of Seattle’s Sidewalk Cafe program. For the safety of our customers and our team, and in compliance with Governor Inslee’s Safe Start Program as well as King County Department of Health regulations we are strictly enforcing the following rules:
- All guests over the age of 5 must wear a mask (no exceptions)
- If you wish to claim an exemption to wearing a mask, we will gladly package your meal to go, but we cannot permit you to remain in our dining area without a mask.
- You are welcome to remove your mask while seated at your table, but you must wear it at all times otherwise
- Maximum 5 people per group/table
- No moving or combining tables!
- We have distanced our tables a minimum of 6′ apart
- Please ask one of our team to be seated.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available on request.
- Our bathrooms are available for seated guests. To prevent lines inside our restaurant, please ask your server for a “hall pass” to use the bathroom.
- To assist with contact tracing, we will request contact information for your group. Participation is entirely voluntary but encouraged.
- Your contact information will not be used for marketing purposes and will be destroyed after 30 days.
- We are happy to provide disposable, single-use menus. Please help us reduce waste by either sharing a paper menu or viewing our menu on your device online (a QR code link will be available at your table)
- We are currently not taking reservations. Tables are first-come, first-served.
- Dogs are welcome to join you at your table as long as they are well-behaved and do not interfere with other guests or our staff. Be sure to ask for a treat compliments of All The Best!
- We respectfully request that when you have finished your meal to promptly pay your bill and leave your table. COVID-19 has hit our industry extremely hard, and we have very few tables available. When someone stays at a table after their meal has finished, they are preventing us from seating another party, limiting our sales and tips and making our survival that much harder.
We also wish to share the safety practices we are following to protect your health:
- Frequent hand washing – Our team washes their hands frequently (seriously, we’ve all got really dry hands)
- Mandatory mask wearing – Our team is required to wear masks at all times
- Distancing – Due to the limited space in our kitchen and sushi areas, we’ve reduced the number of people working in our food preparation areas to minimize close contact.
- Sanitizing all surfaces – All surfaces are thoroughly sanitized after every use, including tables, chairs, soy sauce bottles, and other high-touch areas
- Daily symptom checks – Our staff has their temperature taken and asked about symptoms every day. We encourage our team to use their paid sick leave if they are not feeling well.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask your server or contact us at email@example.com.