To protect the health and safety of our crew and guests, and comply with local, state, and federal rules and guidance, please be aware of the following restrictions on our operations:
- No public access to the restaurant interior. Please place, pay, and pick up your order at our front door.
- Please observe social distancing when visiting us. If you are waiting for your order, please step back to make room for others and be aware of those around you.
- When picking up your order, please wait for our crew to place your order on the table and step back before coming up to pick up your items.
- Per Washington LCB regulations:
- Alcoholic items cannot be sold via delivery
- Valid ID is required when purchasing alcohol
- All alcohol purchases must be accompanied with food. Our license does not permit alcohol-only to-go sales.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adhere to the guidelines and requirements of our local officials.
Sunday Ballard Farmers Market Restrictions
On Sunday afternoons the Ballard Farmers Market operates directly in front of us. To comply with health regulations the Market has implemented access restrictions to the market that will limit your ability to reach us to pick up your order.
We have worked with the Market to devise a way for our customers to reach us with minimal disruption or risk to market vendors and customers. Please help us be good neighbors by observing the following process if picking up from us during Market hours (12pm – 3pm):
- If driving, Ballard Ave NW is restricted to one-way traffic southbound, starting from Market St. Please drive carefully and obey all instructions from Market staff. You can stop directly in front of our store and exit your vehicle ONLY to pick up your order.
- If walking and if you plan on shopping at the Market, please enter as usual from the north end of Ballard Ave NW. Please call ahead to place your order and let us know when you expect to arrive, and we will have it ready for you as you pass by during your shopping.
- If you do not wish to visit the Market, you still must only enter the market from the sole authorized entry point at the north end of Ballard Ave NW. You can go to the front of the line and inform the Market staff that you are only wanting to pick up an order from Moshi Moshi. Please observe all safety practices they require and you can then proceed directly to our storefront.
Thank you for your patience and helping us be great neighbors with our friends at the Ballard Farmers Market!