To protect the health and safety of our crew and guests, and comply with local, state, and federal guidance, we have implemented changes to our normal operations.
We offer take-out, both for pick-up at our front door and delivery via Caviar. Please help us keep our staff safe and healthy by observing the following rules:
- No public access to the restaurant interior. Please place, pay, and pick up your order at our front door. You can also place your order online for pickup!
- Please observe social distancing when visiting us. If you are waiting for your order, please step back to make room for others and be aware of those around you.
- When picking up your order, please wait for our crew to place your order on the table and step back before coming up to pick up your items.
- Per Washington LCB regulations:
- Alcoholic items cannot be sold via delivery
- Valid ID is required when purchasing alcohol
- All alcohol purchases must be accompanied with food. Our license does not permit alcohol-only to-go sales.
- Gratuities are a significant portion of our team’s wages. Please keep in mind that the hustle never stops and our team risk their lives every time they come to work to make, check, and pack your orders. Please help them by continuing to tip generously for your take-out order!
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adhere to the guidelines and requirements of our local officials.