To protect the health and safety of our crew and guests, and comply with local, state, and federal rules and guidance, we have implemented changes to our normal operations.
We are excited to offer outdoor dining as part of the City of Seattle’s Sidewalk Cafe program. For the safety of our customers and our team, and in compliance with Governor Inslee’s Safe Start Program as well as King County Department of Health regulations we are strictly enforcing the following rules:
- All guests over the age of 5 must wear a mask (no exceptions)
- If you wish to claim an exemption to wearing a mask, we will gladly package your meal to go, but we cannot permit you to remain in our dining area without a mask.
- You are welcome to remove your mask while eating and drinking at your table, but you must wear it at all times otherwise
- Maximum 5 people per group/table
- No moving or combining tables!
- We have distanced our tables a minimum of 6′ apart
- Please ask one of our team to be seated.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available on request.
- Our bathrooms are available for seated guests. To prevent lines inside our restaurant, please ask your server for a “hall pass” to use the bathroom.
- To assist with contact tracing, we will request contact information for your group. Participation is entirely voluntary but encouraged.
- Your contact information will not be used for marketing purposes and will be destroyed after 30 days.
- We are happy to provide disposable, single-use menus. Please help us reduce waste by either sharing a paper menu or viewing our menu on your device online (a QR code link will be available at your table)
- We are currently not taking reservations. Tables are first-come, first-served.
- Dogs are welcome to join you at your table as long as they are well-behaved and do not interfere with other guests or our staff. Be sure to ask for a treat compliments of All The Best!
- We respectfully request that when you have finished your meal to promptly pay your bill and leave your table. COVID-19 has hit our industry extremely hard, and we have very few tables available. When someone stays at a table after their meal has finished, they are preventing us from seating another party, limiting our sales and tips and making our survival that much harder.
We are still offering take-out, both for pick-up at our front door and delivery via Caviar. Please help us keep our staff safe and healthy by observing the following rules:
- No public access to the restaurant interior. Please place, pay, and pick up your order at our front door. You can also place your order online for pickup!
- Please observe social distancing when visiting us. If you are waiting for your order, please step back to make room for others and be aware of those around you.
- When picking up your order, please wait for our crew to place your order on the table and step back before coming up to pick up your items.
- Per Washington LCB regulations:
- Alcoholic items cannot be sold via delivery
- Valid ID is required when purchasing alcohol
- All alcohol purchases must be accompanied with food. Our license does not permit alcohol-only to-go sales.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we adhere to the guidelines and requirements of our local officials.
Sunday Ballard Farmers Market Restrictions
On Sunday afternoons the Ballard Farmers Market operates on Ballard Ave. The market is constantly changing their layout and requirements based on direction from the Department of Health. Please be advised of the following:
- Ballard Ave will be closed to all car traffic until approximately 4pm. If picking up your order please park around the block and walk to our location.
- We have partnered with the Market to ensure our outdoor seating can operate during market hours. However, to observe social distancing some tables may be unavailable during market operations.